This event has now passed. A big thank from CowParade Surrey and Surrey Hills Enterprises to everyone who attended the Festival of Food & Drink.
To celebrate the fantastic local produce of Surrey, the inaugural Surrey Hills Festival of Food & Drink will take place on 3rd September 2016 at Coverwood Lakes, Gardens and Farm, Peaslake Road, Ewhurst, Surrey, GU6 7NT.
Aside from the wonderful food & drink on offer, you will be able to see all the cows of CowParade Surrey dotted
around the idyllic gardens and lakes of Coverwood Farm – a spectacle not to be missed!
CowParade Surrey leader Tim Metson comments; “Now that the cows have come off public parade there will be limited opportunities for people to see them before they are auctioned in the autumn. The Surrey Hills Festival of Food and Drink offers a fun family day out in the Surrey Hills and is a fantastic opportunity to get up close to all the cows. We’ll also have all the minimoos, many of which were decorated by local schools. These will be positioned around the site and form part of a minimoo trail!”
Come and discover:
- All the full-sized cows of CowParade Surrey
- A mini moo trail
- A food theatre arena featuring local chefs and butchery demonstrations from Surrey Hills Butchers
- Surrey County Agricultural Society Farmers Market featuring a variety of local producers
- Surrey Hills Enterprises member’s showcasing their products and services
- Arts, Crafts and children’s activities
- Bush craft cookery demonstrations with ‘Down in the Woods’
This event is organised by Surrey Hill Enterprises (SHE) and you can reserve a stall or book tickets on the SHE website.
Tickets are £10 for adults and children under 12 are free.